Tap, swipe and hold to guide Flip, The Last Rocket, through 64 rooms of spikes, fans, mines, flamejets and more.Download the Soundtrack
Collect all the scattered Memory Gears to help AMI, the onboard Autonomous Mechanical Intelligence, escape before the ship falls into a star!
Featuring 8-bit graphics, 12 original chiptunes, multiple endings and five challenging achievements–now with Game Center integration.
Insights & Outtakes
Less “how to”, more “what have I done!”, Lift Off: The Last Rocket Development Diary is just that, a diary, consisting of equal parts enthusiasm and introspection. This DRM-free ePub includes hundreds of screenshots, video and audio.
Select Reviews & Commentary
- 10/10 –AppStorm
- The Last Rocket deserves a spot in every iOS gamer’s library. –148Apps
- The Last Rocket conjures the Game Boy Color’s pixilation and cartoonish charms with the skill of a practiced understudy. —Edge Magazine
- It’s almost worth it for the art style alone, but fortunately there’s a smart, well-designed puzzle game coated in that sharp aesthetic. —Kotaku
- The Last Rocket will try your reflexes and test your wits, at the same time it steals your heart, girds your determination, and forces you to become a better player. –Pocketful of Megabytes
- What The Last Rocket does best is challenge both your reaction time and your brain. —Touch Arcade
- The Last Rocket is a charming distraction with a wonderful retro-chic art style. —Pocket Gamer
- It’s like a Game Boy Advance gem you just discovered. —Adam “Atomic” Saltsman, Creator of Canabalt
WallpapersiPhone & iPod touch (640×960) iPad (1024×1024)
The Last Rocket ©2011 Shaun Inman.