If you’re considering switching to Fever, here’s a few things you need to know:
- I am working on Retro Game Crunch full-time (okay, overtime) for at least the first six months of 2013. My Mint and Fever support inboxes were already backed up before today’s announcement.
- Fever will always be self-hosted.
- Fever was not designed to match Reader feature-for-feature. It is opinionated software. It is not meant to archive feed content.
- Fever is not supported on non-iOS mobile devices. As one guy designing, developing and supporting multiple apps you have to pick your battles.
- Fever has not been updated with Retina graphics yet. Good thing there’s great native Fever clients like Sunstroke and Reeder.
- Finally, I do not offer support on Twitter. Please use the contact form (and keep in mind the first point above).